The All-Around World Cup Competitions consist of a single Final round competition with no qualifications.
- Participation is limited to 8 Gymnasts, plus 1 Wild Card (limited to maximum 1 man and 1 woman). Wild Card gymnasts must be named at the time of the closing of the nominative registration.
- Participation is limited to 2 gymnasts per NF (max. 2 MAG and 2 WAG, incl. Wild Card nominations).
- All participating gymnasts are required to compete on all apparatus.
- Wild Card Gymnasts will receive medals, prize money and World Cup Points.
- Until the time of the drawing of lots, in case of gymnasts' withdrawal, the FIG will invite the next eligible gymnasts as per the replacement policy outlined in these rules.
- Once the draw has been conducted, in case of gymnasts withdrawal or in case places remain empty, the Organizing Member Federation is entitled to nominate and
invite gymnast(s) from its NF or an NF of its choice to fill those empty places (limited to maximum 2 gymnasts per NF). It is understood that such invitations must
be made through the respective member federation and that the FIG must be informed. These gymnasts will receive World Cup points, medals and prize money
- FIG Competition II rules will be applied for vault.
- In case that less than four federations participate, no World Cup points, no medals and no prize money will be given.
1. Elsabeth Black (CAN)
2. Kim Bui (GER)
3. Vanessa Ferrari (ITA)
4. Lisa Katharina Hill (GER)
5. Larisa Iordache (ROU)
6. Jessica Lopez (VEN)
7. Aliya Mustafina (RUS)
8. Alla Sosnitskaya (RUS)
1. David Belyavskiy (RUS)
2. Fabian Hambüchen (GER)
3. Nikolai Kuksenkov (RUS)
4. Yusuke Saito (JPN)
5. Sergio Sasaki (BRA)
6. Yusuke Tanaka (JPN)
7. Oleg Verniaiev (UKR)
8. Donnell Whittenburg (USA)
Team Challenge Stuttgart
Women: AZE, GER, RUS, SUI
Men: AZE, BRA, BUL, CHN, FRA, GBR, GER, JPN, RUS, SUI, USA
This competition is organized by a rotation of groups. A group comprises a team of up to 4 gymnasts entered by national federations or mixed teams
consisting of individual gymnasts of different federations.
Not more than three gymnasts of each team compete on any single piece of apparatus and the two highest scores are taken into account for the team total.
For MAG the competition consists of optional exercises on six apparatuses, for WAG the competition consists of optional exercises on four apparatuses (only one vault).
The four teams having obtained the highest total scores in the qualification take part in the finals (six exercises for men and four for women, 4-3-2 system as described above).