A program has been developed for a "direct elimination competition" whose main features are the following:
- Rounds 1-3 (MAG) / 1-2 (WAG) (qualifications):
All gymnasts on start.
- Round 4 (MAG) / 3 (WAG) (finale):
The best 6 gymnasts of the qualifications are qualified (scores of rounds 1-3(MAG) / 1-2(WAG) are added up).
The winner(s) is(are) the athlete(s) with the highest result in the All-Around Competition
(scores of rounds 1-4 (MAG) / 1-3 (WAG) are added up).
Scoring according to the FIG Rules and Regulations in force (Codes of Points). Everything is based on Competition II.
- Male gymnasts choose the 4 apparatus they like most. They specify which apparatus they will perform in the final round.
- Female gymnasts choose the 3 apparatus they like most. They specify which apparatus they will perform in the final round.
- The list of apparatus chosen to be communicated within the deadline.
Therefore this is a competition and show for an evening which should reaffirm the magic of the Memorial Gander.